Saturday, August 18, 2007

In Less Than 2 weeks, Its Happy 50th B'Day Malaysia

Work commitments and big projects mean I haven't been updating this site with essays, reviews, and other stuff as often as I should. Engineering pays the bills, and I'm not gonna be placing adverts all over this site for additional income.

This 31Aug weekend I'll be back in Klang and KL for a little celebration & hangout with some pals. And yea, a visit to the family, which the last was back in early June. It will be our 50th year of Independence for our country, but not for the Federation of Malaysia. Perhaps I should write an essay about where we are as a nation, but i'm gonna leave that to other socio-political bloggers like Walski, Jeff, and KTemoc...

In 2 days time, one of my favourite musical groups will be releasing their 4th album (click on the string to turn on the bulb!). I've heard the preview and its VERY different than their previous albums. Well, every Rilo Kiley album is always different than the previous anyways. I'm not sure if it'll be good, or it'll suck this time, so I'm keeping my fingers crossed. I know for sure that Perry, my old Wisconsin pal will dislike it, as he did with the third one...

Hopefully Borders or Disc N' Dat will have a copy in stock.

And the car will need a major service soon...


No comments: