Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Photos From INDIEpendent Fest



A bit late, but if you wanna checkout the pics from last three-weeks-ago's INDIEpendent Fest, check them out at Cole's site...

The past 2 weeks has been busy busy busy. New projects, which means new technologies, and a new pile of paperwork in my cubicle. You, as the end user and consumer, can expect new electronic products and shiny gizmos out by Christmas. Please buy them and help boost our share price, of which I own a tiny stake in.

Anyway, busy time is over, for now. I've planned a getaway from Penang Island for the Hari Raya holidays. Better get out of that island before they dump a new pile of work on my desk...


=====================================

1 comment:

RUN WITH THE WAVE said...

Hey there! Come and join us for a BBQ buffet at the beach in Penang this Christmas with watersports activities included! Sign up now! Check out my website at www.runwiththewave.com Thanks! See you at the beach!